Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oh Happy (Thurs)DAY

Good morning! I am loving the fact that I have woken up before 9 every day on vacation this far.  I feel pretty accomplished doing so and I feel that I tend to get more done and don't feel as lazy! Hooray!!

Last night was so much fun! I met some friends at Home of the amazing salad bar and caught up for a bit before heading back to mi casa and hosting book club.  We read The Five Love Languages for this session  We ate delicious food, drank wine , and chatted the night away.  I had a lot of fun hosting and look forward to our next book club although we don't know what we will be reading yet.

This morning, I woke up bright and early and went to My second home for a great butts and gutts class.  My butt and gutt was talking to me after this class.  I came home and enjoyed this lovely concoction.
Homemade cherry sourdough bread with banana peanut butter = Happy Amy

I have a busy afternoon and evening on tap...time to drink more coffee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment