Thursday, February 24, 2011

Life on the run

Found this on a blog and I thought it was fun! 

First run: The first time I can remember running and truly running was when I was a junior in high school and they had us run the mile.  We always ran the mile in gym class but this was the first time I truly "ran". 
Longest run on the treadmill: 10 miles
Scariest run:Getting lost on my boyfriend(now husband)'s birthday.  I was out of fuel and had no idea how to get home.  I waved to some random strangers and finally a gentleman pulled over and brought me home safely.   
Prettiest run: Maui, Hawaii 
The slowest race: Boilermaker 15k my first 15k 
The fastest race: Stock-adeathon 2010.  or Spac Rock n Run 
Worst thing about running: Having to stop due to the call of nature
Best thing about running: Endorphins 
Places I have run: NY,VT,HI, FL, MA,Spain, Canada, DE, PA, 
Coolest run: NYC 1/2 marathon...running down broadway...indescribable 
Furthest run from home: Spain
Running injuries: Black ToenailS, shin splints
Life on the run is…energizing, amazing, indescribable 

No comments:

Post a Comment