Sunday, October 2, 2011

7 days out...OMG!

So marathon day is NEXT Sunday...whoa unbelieveable! 7 days aka in a flash!! This week flew by.  I ran in the Race for the cure yesterday in 23:35.  I am happy with my time as the first mile was bobbing and weaving through many fine folks as I was in the back of the pack...however I am so close to this marathon I didn't want to mess it up and I am happy to have been a part of helping for breast cancer :-) So many thoughts are going through my mind right now I am just having a plethora of thoughts and the inability to write it all down...so i will leave you with this 



Last Seven people I talked to on the phone:
  1. Mom
  2. Christopher
  3. Dad
  4. Credit Card Company to fix my payment :-) 
  5. sorry
  6. TEXT more...can't remember haha! 
Last seven meals I ate: 

  1. Tomato Soup with veg chic patty 
  2. Party sub with Polenta casserole...yum! 
  3. Blueberry mini bagel with dubliner cheese
  4. Blueberry Chobani with cinnamon chex
  5. Pizza
  6. Pizza
  7. Apple Fritter
Last seven places I’ve traveled:
  1. Enfield, CT 
  2. Syracuse, NY 
  3. Whitesboro, NY 
  4. Aruba 
  5. NYC aka Manhattan aka UES
  6.  Whitesbor, NY 
  7. NYC aka Manhattan aka UES 
Next seven places I will go 
  1. Stroudsburg, PA
  2. Manchester, VT
  3. New York City for nyc marathon! 
  4. Sagamore Resort Bolton Landing, NY 
  5. Whitesboro, NY 
  6. Syracuse, NY 
  7. Massachusetts 
Last five workouts:
  1. 2 mile walk after race for the Cure
  2. 5k Race for the cure + 2 mile warm up/cool down 
  3. Spinning class
  4. 8 mile run 
  5. 2 mile run 
  6. 1 mile run post body pump
  7. Body Pump 
Seven things making me happy right now:
  1. It's Sunday aka NY Times reading day aka relax day 
  2. I'm in my PJ's at 9 am still! 
  3. Coffee 
  4. Sweatpants 
  5. My new rain jacket 
  6. October is here...my anniversary is around the corner and fall running is in effect 
  7. My Marathon is in SEVEN (seis) days away! WoW!!! 
Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment