Sunday, February 20, 2011

Trader Joe's=LOVE

Three favorite foods eaten this past weekend: 
1-YogoJoy Delicious- A trip to Rye is not complete without yogojoy.  On this trip, I enjoyed three flavors: coconut, chocolate, and vanilla.  I topped it with some chocolate goodness. 
2-Sushi and Shumai- One can not go wrong with Sushi.  I was lucky enough to enjoy with some great friends. 
3-Sweet potatoes with raisins....Dinner home with my husband which was accompanied by an amazing Steak salad with gorgonzola cheese and carmelized onions...Yum! I would take all the credit but it was not made by me.  I did roast the sweet potatoes however! 

Two favorite experiences:  
1-Reading magazines for over 2 hours...nothing like reading and relaxing! 
2-Running to the ocean...nothing is quite as grounding for me as running. 

One favorite song: 
Any song that was on the 80's music channel on TV over the weekend 

Best purchase made: 
Race entry for Run for the Wild. Happy Birthday Amanda!


Vacation mode may begin.  I must start my  Wine...i mean book club!

No comments:

Post a Comment